We are living through an unprecedented and consequential time in our country. As the threat of COVID-19 pandemic becomes more pronounced, we must all work together to ensure the safety and health of everyone. As millions of Americans work from home, we believe that home lending firms such as ours should continue to provide unflinching support. We at Caliber Home Loans are committed to serving our customers throughout this difficult period.
Caliber is focused on helping families who wish to purchase homes or manage their monthly payments by offering a number of programs and products. During the current Coronavirus outbreak, we remain open for business and we are committed to the safety of our customers, our employees, and our business partners. Our efforts include:
- Customer Service – We are here for you. We continue to be focused on supporting you
- Rapid Communications – We are providing critical updates via our website and social media channels: LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Working From Home – We have asked all employees who feel ill or are experiencing flu-like symptoms to work from home or remotely.
- Following Health Guidelines – We continue to follow all guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), state offices and local governments. Any employee that has been to a high-risk area or has encountered someone who has tested positive for the virus, has been required to self-quarantine for fourteen days.
- Sanitizing the Work Place – Our corporate facilities department has frequently and deeply cleaned many of our largest offices and is committed to ensuring these facilities are safe for our employees, customers, and business partners.
Caliber is committed to supporting all the members of the extended Caliber family during this time of uncertainty. We will continue to pursue the best courses of action and we will work to continuously make changes necessary to ensure a safe experience for you.
Thank you for your continued support.
Chief Executive Officer