- Our parent company rebrands its originations assets as
- Acquired The CIT Group’s lending assets and rebranded as Vericrest Financial.
- Obtained two key approvals: FHA direct endorsement approval and direct lending authority, and VA automatic lending approval
- Received Freddie Mac seller approval and began issuing securitizations.
- Received Ginnie Mae approval.
- Received Fannie Mae and Ginnie Mae servicer approval.
- Merged Caliber Funding with Vericrest Financial to create Caliber Home Loans, Inc.
- Launched a Correspondent Lending business channel.
- Received Fannie Mae seller approval and began issuing securitizations.
- Top 20 Overall Lender in the Nation, Overall Purchase Volume Lender in the Nation, and Overall Mortgage Servicer.
- Grew to Over 3,500 Employees Nationwide.
- Caliber’s Servicing portfolio grows to over $81 Billion.
- Caliber introduces a Portfolio Lending suite of non-agency loan solutions.
- Caliber’s loan volume increased by over 234% from 3Q 2014 to 3Q 2015.
- Ranked #1 in Top Volume Gain as a Top Mortgage Lender in 2015 by Scotsman Guide.
- #3 Top Mortgage Company in America 2 years in a row! — Mortgage Executive magazine.
- Acquired First Priority Financial, creating a servicing portfolio of approximately $90 billion, and a sales force of more than 1,000 across more than 340 retail locations.
- Closed our 10,000th VA purchase loan since January 1, 2014.
- Ranked #2 on Top 100 Mortgage Companies in America list (2016), Mortgage Executive magazine.
- Acquired Banc Home Loans, creating a sales force of more than 1,800 across more than 340 retail locations throughout the United States.
- Ranked #2 Non-Bank Distributed Purchase Lender by Inside Mortgage Finance.
- Earned the Military Friendly® Brands designation for the 2nd year in a row.
- Grew the loans we service to $150 Billion.
- Recognized by Fannie Mae with the Servicer Total Achievement and Rewards™ (STAR™)
- A Military Friendly® Brand for the 3rd consecutive year.
- Proudly closed our 7,500th portfolio loan.
- May 2019: Established Fort Settlement Services as an Affiliate Title Company of Caliber Home Loans.
- Annual volume reached $60.1 billion overall.
- Recognized for assisting homeowners and demonstrating excellence in mortgage servicing — Fannie Mae STAR Program